Friday, November 16, 2012

T-GI-friggin-F

What is the deal with Fridays? Ever since I started working a normal job, ya know that 9:30-5:30 with an hour lunch shebang, Fridays are a love hate relationship.  By the way I LOVE my job, so lets not even start rumbling our little brains that I am once again complaining - I am not.

Let's put the "F" day into perspective

When I wake up late because I am exhausted from work, look in the mirror


I have shown up everyday for the past 4 days.  On the 5th day you expect me to work...
You Crazy


Oh, you're serious...


Shit... there isn't a little bit of joke in that...
Breath in.....Breath out...Repeat


When a coworker asks if I am excited that it is Friday


Fridays are also spent doing this


When 5:30pm rolls around I'm all
around my office


When Gigi & I are on the way home in the car


What I plan on doing Friday after work


What I really come home and do.

Happy Friday ya'll!

1 comment:

  1. Fridays are when I dreams of having a real job. So that I can have weekends off. But I love your gifs! Ecspecially the one from 21 Jump Street. Lol. Have a fan weekend doll!

    ReplyDelete