I said I would post a little number I had been writing last night - which will have to wait.
Being the day before Thanksgiving - Big props Pilgrim's for making a holiday about devouring mass quantities of meat and other fattening foods - you claim that rock. By the way has anyone else seen it? If not you aren't missing anything.
Being the day before Thanksgiving - Big props Pilgrim's for making a holiday about devouring mass quantities of meat and other fattening foods - you claim that rock. By the way has anyone else seen it? If not you aren't missing anything.
I don't kid, this is said "Plymouth Rock"
Being a staple field trip for anyone growing up in southern New England I thought I would share what all the hype is about. One of the biggest disappointments of my childhood.
So what am I thankful for?
Genevieve - This little girl has changed my life in a way I could never fathom until she was here. She is the most amazing gift from God I could have ever been given. She is most certainly my best friend and my entire world. If we could just get over those hormonal teenager terrible two meltdowns, it would be smooth sailing.
My Family & Friends - Without my family I have no idea where I would be right now. They have been the strength and my rock to lean on when I was dealing with some massive stuff. I have been lucky enough to surround Genevieve & I with some of the most amazing people I could ever meet. I may not have family living near me, but I certainly have friends that should be family around me.
My Other Half - My sista from another motha.
Awful picture of us but I couldn't find a good one and really didn't feel like searching.
Meet Liz - My other half & my soul mate, otherwise known as my BFF. We have been best friends for over 10 years. This girl knows everything about me, everything. We joke we are each other's other half of our brain, she understands me more than I do most times. If I could find a man, just like her that would be my soul mate - but that probably isn't going to happen.
Diet Coke - No explanation needed, it speaks for itself.
Boxed Wine - Get's you through those days. We've all had them, some more than others. The days you just need a glass or 3 of some vino to help you out.


No comments:
Post a Comment