Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Pinterest, for the love of recipes

I actual have a post I am writing as you read this but I have not finished it yet.  It will jump us a little deeper into my life, but I'm drinking a tinsy bit of chard tonight so I will have to reread it in morning.  

I love Pinterest, I seriously get all my recipes from there.  This week already I have made two new AMAZING dishes from the site.

This was seriously heaven on earth - but Genevieve did not agree.

I made this tonight and both Genevieve and I LOVED it.  She kept saying mmmm & yumm throughout the whole meal.  I really think the tell tale sign was when we walked in the door this evening and she said "Oooh Mama, it smells so good."

I would love to hear about any recipes ya'll find amazingly delish - food heaven that I should try!

Keep a look out for tomorrow's post too.  It may not be the ideal time being the holidays and all but if I don't do it now, it may never get posted.


3 comments:

  1. Stop tempting me with your buffalo chicken Mac and cheese! It has to wait until next week but it just looks so damn good =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha! If you weren't so far away I would have definitely shared!

      Delete
  2. Mmm these things look so good! I'm always looking for new recipes - definitely going to give these a try!

    ReplyDelete