Wednesday, November 7, 2012

November Goals

I always have a hard time remembering all of the things I really really really want to get done in a month.  Let's be honest here, I have a hard time remembering everything I want to do in a day.  I thought this would be a great way for me to be able to look back and remember.  Plus posting it on here, thinking someone reads it will be more of a motivator.  So here goes nothing:
  • Get Genevieve at least one Christmas Present.  I am that insane person who does her Christmas shopping the day before Christmas, EVERY year.  If you can handle the crowds there are actually some pretty awesome deals.  One year I did all my Christmas shopping at Kohl's on the 24th.
  • Clean out my car.  The suitcase from my trip to Boston is still in my car, I think that says enough.
  • Go through all my clothes and donate things I do not wear anymore.
  • Start meal planning.  I am sick of coming home from work with NO CLUE what to cook for dinner.
  • Clean out my purse
  • Keep my nails painted and not chipped and disgusting more than they are fully painted.
There we have it.  Let's see how I do for my first time :)



No comments:

Post a Comment