Dear Lord, I am so happy last week is over with. I spent the beginning of my week
crying - a lot.
Thursday I almost burnt down my house.
Friday Genevieve & I went to a parade, and I took zero pictures - fail.
I definitely was excited to get back to work today.
I haven't really had a lot to blog about. This year the holidays are a bit different than past ones, so I am basically just trying to survive and get through the rest of 2012.
This post has no point. I'm still trying to collect my thoughts from this past week. I also could not sleep last night so I am basically a walking zombie.
So sorry this is not of its normal entertaining nature. I need a nap.
crying - a lot.
Thursday I almost burnt down my house.
Friday Genevieve & I went to a parade, and I took zero pictures - fail.
I definitely was excited to get back to work today.
I haven't really had a lot to blog about. This year the holidays are a bit different than past ones, so I am basically just trying to survive and get through the rest of 2012.
This post has no point. I'm still trying to collect my thoughts from this past week. I also could not sleep last night so I am basically a walking zombie.
So sorry this is not of its normal entertaining nature. I need a nap.
No comments:
Post a Comment