Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Random thoughts

I really have a ton of things I want to do this week.  I can already see that most are just not going to happen.  We had a little morning hiccup - what I thought was a flat tire.  Now let me start by saying I am pretty self sufficient, meaning I can do most manly things, without the man.  Tires are not one of those things and I don't even have a spare, not even one of those donuts thingys.   After air was put in the tire - I was on my merry way to work, arriving fashionably late by an hour.  Thank goodness my boss loves me or I can guarantee I would be without a job.  After discussing this mornings woes with a coworker I was told, tires loose a lot of air the first time it gets chilly outside.  So being the last time I put air in my tires being a looonng looongg time ago, I probably needed air anyway and the temperature drop last night just pushed them over the edge.  
Why isn't this common knowledge?

I really want to paint my nails and give myself a little manicure.
I have so many chores around the house I want need to get done - like wash my kitchen floor.

This post has absolutely no point.  I'm ok with that,  I have been a bit under the weather today.  I don't know if I am getting a cold or the drastic weather change but I have been freezing all.day.long.

Have a great evening ladies.

1 comment:

  1. I had to choose between lunch and a shower today. I know how you feel!

    ReplyDelete