Monday, November 19, 2012

Random Things I Adore.

You know those things you just have to have, can't live without or the world might stop spinning.  Well I lost one of those things today, my planner.  I'm the most scatterbrained adult I know.  I seriously don't know which way is up the majority of the time.  While I was making an appointment for my office this morning, I went to pull out my planner, well low and behold the thing grew legs and had walked away.  I still have yet to locate the runaway, but I am searching high and low for it.  With that being said, it made me start thinking about the things in my life I absolutely love and would prefer not to live without.  Here are mine - in no particular order, sans said runaway planner.



Victoria Secret Pink Fresh & Clean.  I recently found my bottle and now remember why I was slightly overly obsessed with it.  I seriously could not stop smelling myself yesterday, I even spritzed some before bed, no lie.


 
Be it no surprise I am a diet coke addict.  One every morning, one for lunch, and one as an afternoon pick me up.  I was more than delighted they were buy 2-12pks get 2 free this week at Safeway.  I have 48 cans of diet coke, 24 in my fridge as we speak.


Lets talk toothpaste for a minute.  I may be one of the few who has serious issues with the taste of the stuff.  For years I would only use one kind, no matter what.  Everything else made me gag to the high heavens.  While having a little sleep over at someones house, I was not prepared with my own and had to use some of this stuff.  A picture of the look on my face prior to it even going in my mouth should have been taken but one was not.  My face probably looked like this
Well too my taste buds surprise, this stuff is AMAZING.  I loved it.  I should have ran right out and got some that same day, but I kindly used the stuff I had until I ran out.  Thankfully said person was nice enough to help me find the correct one while I was at Walmart, and also thinks I am a complete weirdo.

Who doesn't love buffalo sauce?  Seriously I could put this stuff on everything, I kid, but a lot of things IMHO could use more buffalo.


Yoga pants.  One of the first things I do when I get home is put on yoga pants, no matter the day.   I own enough to wear a new pair every day of the week and find them they most comfortable items of clothing EVER created.

Revlon Lipgloss in Pink Whisper
It happens to be the perfect shade of pink for my skin tone, last for a good amount of time, and keeps it's glossy look.  Plus if I lose it, I don't have that I just lost $20 feeling.  

I hope everyone is having a fabulous Monday.  I promise an actual post soon, none of these pictures shenanigans.



1 comment: