I have been trying to write this post for 2 days now. Talk about ridiculous.
Well, well, well... Look who is back from a mini hiatus and not in rare form? Angel's may be singing, or it's possibly the ridiculous headache I have.
Never the less - Life is getting back to normal around these parts.
Genevieve and I got our flu shots today. She, naturally, opted for the nasal spray - I was forced to get the shot.
Everyday she is amazing me more and more with what she says and does.
- This year she is so much more interactive than last years holiday and loves Christmas lights.
- We say goodnight to the moon every night.
- If she hears a noise and doesn't know what it is she meditatively asks if it is Swiper from Dora.
- She points out things she recognizing while we're driving. This morning she was very surprised to see pumpkins still out.
- She can sing Twinkle Twinkle completely and it is hilarious
- The only word she recognizes in print is 'Adventure'. No idea.
- She also is starting to love The Land Before Time. :)
- Every time someone says Ow, she says sorry, are you ok? It's precious.
That's about it. I have been very busy at work this past week. Hopefully I can get back into the swing of things.
Well, well, well... Look who is back from a mini hiatus and not in rare form? Angel's may be singing, or it's possibly the ridiculous headache I have.
Never the less - Life is getting back to normal around these parts.
Genevieve and I got our flu shots today. She, naturally, opted for the nasal spray - I was forced to get the shot.
Everyday she is amazing me more and more with what she says and does.
- This year she is so much more interactive than last years holiday and loves Christmas lights.
- We say goodnight to the moon every night.
- If she hears a noise and doesn't know what it is she meditatively asks if it is Swiper from Dora.
- She points out things she recognizing while we're driving. This morning she was very surprised to see pumpkins still out.
- She can sing Twinkle Twinkle completely and it is hilarious
- The only word she recognizes in print is 'Adventure'. No idea.
- She also is starting to love The Land Before Time. :)
- Every time someone says Ow, she says sorry, are you ok? It's precious.
That's about it. I have been very busy at work this past week. Hopefully I can get back into the swing of things.
She sounds precious!
ReplyDelete